Non-Residential Basic Care Center
The Nonresidential BCC program offers outreach services to provide at-risk youth with supportive services. Staff assists youth with identifying goals and together throughout a 90-day period, we work towards accomplishing these goals. This program consists of weekly meetings typically for an hour or so, depending on the needs of the youth. Generally, meetings are at school unless school is not in session or the youth is not comfortable with that being the identified meeting place.
What does the BCC program offer?
- Case management
- Weekly contact with youth
- Ensuring safe housing
- Goal setting towards identified needs
- Goal setting towards family reunification
- Help and support to achieve goals
- 90 and 180 day follow-ups after services are ended