Residential Transitional Living Program
The Nonresidential Transitional Living Program assists homeless youth ages 17-21 for up to 21months as they transition into independence. Youth will reside in stable housing or pursue stable housing. This program does not require a host home situation. Youth are directly responsible for achieving their individual goals, and are expected to assume adult responsibilities and develop life skills that will assist them in independent living.
What does the TLP program offer?
- Life skills training and opportunities
- Financial budgeting
- Individualized goal setting
- Assistance with job readiness
- Assistance in education completion
- Access to community resources
*For more information on the host home application and approval process, please contact YAC.